Thursday, December 18, 2008

Technorati

So this weeks it's Technorati.
The Blogosphere.
Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh!!
So one of the things we have to do is look for Learning 2.0 and then search around, see what people are talking about.
Well, with 6000+ results for Learning 2.0 my work was cut out for me. But then, I remembered, we could look around, and around I went.
I went a little crazy at first. Food, games, pc's, dogs, cats, stuff...blah, blah, blah! Information overload! There's so much information there for the picking.
Good news. I now have Take-Two's and Capcom release schedules for some of the games I've been looking forward to.
Bad news. Not until October! :(...and Pokemon Platinum. I'm not done with Explorers of Darkness yet!
There really is TONS of information out there. Some of it just rambling like this, but other stuff, factual info for anyone's benefit. With Technorati you can sift through all the information to get down to the nitty gritty of what you are looking for.

No comments: